The world was not made in 7 days nor was Assemblers but, we’ve been around since 1974. We are a family owned business that start as a corrugated finishing house. From there we progressed into finishing work for Point of Purchase displays. We began loading those displays with product and finally we began making the products!
We are now a technology driven company whose people make us unique. We have even won some awards for it including the Frankin Award in 2014 for Excellence, the Green Dog award for green initiatives, and the Nulogy Most Connected Award.
- Assemblers exists to serve. To do this we have six guiding principles:
- Consistent, open and honest communication
- We take responsibility for our work
- We continually collaborate with each other and with our customers
- We believe in the inherent power of curiosity and the pursuit of knowledge
- Recognition and giving back
Our core services include primary and secondary snack food manufacturing, including energy bars and popcorn manufacturing, liquid filling, and all other types of primary and secondary food packaging (club packs, blister packs, pallet display pack-outs etc.).
We love what we do. Taking care of our customers’ needs fuels our fire. The passion to meet and exceed the demands of the fast changing market place is what it is all about. We live by the maxim, “actions speak louder than words” let us show you what that really means.