About the position:
Our office is located in Grand Rapids MI, however this is a remote position.
Work with our team on various web development projects including updates of our existing sites, while utilizing best development practices.
- BA or BS Degree or significant work experience in the field will also be considered
- Minimum 2-3 years of web development and graphic design experience.
- Familiarity with various WordPress plugins, themes and advanced architectures
- Working knowledge of Adobe CS, including PhotoShop
- Strong ability in debugging scripts and cross browser issues
- Understanding of Hosting, FTP, and ability to work with support to troubleshoot server issues
- General understanding of standard SEO technique and Web Development
- Solid understanding and ability to use both Mac OSX and Windows platforms
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and keep up in a fast-paced environment
Additional skills in IT and a knack for troubleshooting technical problems would be welcome.
Compensation & Benefits:
Compensation will be determined based on education and experience. Work status may be part-time or full-time, depending on availability. Employee benefits for full-time workers include health insurance and an employer-matched 401k investment program. This position will be considered for bonus payments
IQS is an industry leader for digital marketing services that specialize in North American manufacturing. Our expertise has provided thousands of companies with top search engine placement producing considerable results since 2000. We own and operate several hundred highly ranked websites and specialize in the following internet-based marketing fields:
- Search Engine Optimization
- Paid Advertising
- Content Development
- Website Design and Development
- eCommerce Systems Development
- Conversion Rate Optimization
Our team includes leaders in the field of industrial marketing and search engine optimization technologies. The SEO industry changes and evolves frequently to the search engine algorithms and provides for an engaging and exciting career. This is a great company where you can gain valuable experience, learn from others, and reach your potential.
Please fax your resume to (616)285-3980