Human Resources Administrator - Grand Rapids, MI
IQS is a top leader in the digital marketing world for North American manufacturing, which is an incredibly important sector of the world's economy. We specialize in Search Engine Optimization, Paid Advertising, Content Development, Website Design and Development, eCommerce Systems Development, and Conversion Rate Optimization.
Our teams take great pride in their ability to learn and adapt to changing technologies which helps businesses thrive. This is a great company where you can gain valuable experience, learn from others, and reach your potential.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Manage the staffing process, including recruiting, interviewing, hiring and onboarding.
- Enforces management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Track and administer employee payroll, paid time off and holiday pay.
- Review and update health insurance and benefit programs.
- Organize and manage company software/program licenses, logins & passwords.
- Create a compensation strategy for all employees based on market research and pay surveys; keeps the strategy up to date.
- Investigate employee issues and conflicts and brings them to resolution.
- Use performance management tools to provide guidance and feedback to team.
- Manage assignments and progress of operational and editorial projects and update managers weekly.
- Oversee office policy enforcement for all departments.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, labor relations, organizational development, business or related area; relevant work experience may be a substitute.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Ability to multitask and prioritize projects
- Customer-service oriented
- Able to complete complex administrative tasks with minimal supervision
Compensation & Benefits:
Compensation will be determined based on education and experience. Employee benefits for full-time workers include health insurance and an employer-matched 401k investment program.
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Grand Rapids, MI 49506: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Associate (Preferred)
- Human Resources: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location
IQS is an industry leader for digital marketing services that specialize in North American manufacturing. Our expertise has provided thousands of companies with top search engine placement producing considerable results since 2000. We own and operate several hundred highly ranked websites and specialize in the following internet-based marketing fields:
- Search Engine Optimization
- Paid Advertising
- Content Development
- Website Design and Development
- eCommerce Systems Development
- Conversion Rate Optimization
Our team includes leaders in the field of industrial marketing and search engine optimization technologies. The SEO industry changes and evolves frequently to the search engine algorithms and provides for an engaging and exciting career. This is a great company where you can gain valuable experience, learn from others, and reach your potential.