Leading Digital Marketing Company seeking a talented individual with attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
About the position:
This position will play an integral role in the customer service and organizational strength of our company. The Office Administrator will provide administrative support & important customer support for premium service for our clients. Qualified candidates will have impeccable verbal and written communication skills, a strong ability to multi-task and a friendly demeanor.
Some of the duties may include
- Executing website editorial content and projects
- Important data entry for both our vast customer relation management program and custom production database
- Verification of ad content details for our customer base
Training provided on sales and production database programs along with editorial guidelines for our Digital Marketing Programs.
- Administer multiple project details
- Perform daily customer activity requests
- Schedule follow up calls and update client detail for sales staff
- Provide administrative support for production staff
- Monitor website updates
- Conduct clerical duties including answering phone calls, responding to emails and preparing documents
- Associate degree required (Bachelor's degree preferred)
- 2+ years' experience working in an office setting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Ability to multitask and prioritize projects
- Customer-service oriented
- Professional phone skills for client communications
- Able to complete complex administrative tasks with minimal supervision
Compensation & Benefits:
$14 - $16 hourly plus an employee benefits package offering medical, earned vacation time, and a company matched 401k plan
IQS is an industry leader for digital marketing services that specialize in North American manufacturing. Our expertise has provided thousands of companies with top search engine placement producing considerable results since 2000. We own and operate several hundred highly ranked websites and specialize in the following internet-based marketing fields:
- Search Engine Optimization
- Paid Advertising
- Content Development
- Website Design and Development
- eCommerce Systems Development
- Conversion Rate Optimization
Our team includes leaders in the field of industrial marketing and search engine optimization technologies. The SEO industry changes and evolves frequently to the search engine algorithms and provides for an engaging and exciting career. This is a great company where you can gain valuable experience, learn from others, and reach your potential.
Please fax your resume to (616)285-3980