About the position:
Online Industrial Directory is seeking Search Engine Optimization Specialist to be responsible for developing and implementing effective on-and-off page search engine optimization strategies that increase search engine traffic. Create strategies for effective content, and techniques such as Meta tagging, indexing, link building, keyword ranking analysis and reporting as well as overall site architecture and content optimization.
- Reviews and analyzes metrics to assess the effectiveness of SEO strategy, and performs competitive analysis to recommend changes to websites.
- Responsible for site submission to Google Search Console and Bing Webmaster Tools • Develops, generates, and interprets performance reports to perform ongoing site traffic analysis, monitoring of organic, search placement, and overall evaluation of SEO strategy effectiveness and presents results to internal and external clients
- Researches industry news and identifies new optimization opportunities based on market best practices
- Applies established policies and procedures to resolve problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of interconnected factors, and is expected to exercise judgement within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum of 2 years of experience in Search Optimization OR Master’s Degree and 0-2 years of experience in Search Optimization OR equivalent work experience
- Experience in customer-facing role requiring direct client consultation and management
- Local Search Optimization experience
- Strong written and communication skills Preferred Attributes & Qualifications
- Google Analytics certification
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-direction and ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision
- Basic understanding of technical architecture and web design
- Understanding of internet and mainstream information technology concepts, search engine optimization best practices
Compensation & Benefits:
Compensation will be determined based on education and experience. Work status may be part-time or full-time, depending on availability. Employee benefits for full-time workers include health insurance and an employer-matched 401k investment program. This position will be considered for bonus payments
IQS is an industry leader for digital marketing services that specialize in North American manufacturing. Our expertise has provided thousands of companies with top search engine placement producing considerable results since 2000. We own and operate several hundred highly ranked websites and specialize in the following internet-based marketing fields:
- Search Engine Optimization
- Paid Advertising
- Content Development
- Website Design and Development
- eCommerce Systems Development
- Conversion Rate Optimization
Our team includes leaders in the field of industrial marketing and search engine optimization technologies. The SEO industry changes and evolves frequently to the search engine algorithms and provides for an engaging and exciting career. This is a great company where you can gain valuable experience, learn from others, and reach your potential.
Please fax your resume to (616)285-3980