Accounting Administrator Internship
We're seeking an accounting student interested in getting practical experience, who pays attention to detail, has good communication and good organizational skills.
NOTE: As an internship, your tasks may also include office administration duties.
- Our ideal candidate is efficient, motivated, able to take initiative, willing to take ownership of the role, and proficient in the typical office computer applications.
- Must have experience or good knowledge of Quick Books and Excel.
- A positive attitude, strong work ethic, and integrity are important aspects of the work we do.
- Communication skills and working well with others (i.e. clients, vendors, employees)
- Pursuing degree in business/accounting is preferred, bookkeeping experience is a plus
Some of your tasks may include:
- Contract/accounting administration.
- Create and send invoices.
- Accounts Receivable.
- Customer Invoice Follow up.
- Monthly Reconciliations.
- Monthly Budget updates.
- Accounts payable (very little).
- If you're available full time, your tasks will also include office administration duties.
Training will be provided.
Compensation & Benefits:
Compensation will be determined based on education and experience. Work status may be part-time or full-time, depending on availability. Employee benefits for full-time workers include health insurance and an employer-matched 401k investment program.
IQS is an industry leader for digital marketing services that specialize in North American manufacturing. Our expertise has provided thousands of companies with top search engine placement producing considerable results since 2000. We own and operate several hundred highly ranked websites and specialize in the following internet-based marketing fields:
- Search Engine Optimization
- Paid Advertising
- Content Development
- Website Design and Development
- eCommerce Systems Development
- Conversion Rate Optimization
Our team includes leaders in the field of industrial marketing and search engine optimization technologies. The SEO industry changes and evolves frequently to the search engine algorithms and provides for an engaging and exciting career. This is a great company where you can gain valuable experience, learn from others, and reach your potential.