Flexible heaters are great for a wide range of applications, as they are able to fit into tight spaces and provide heat to areas or products that other traditional methods may not be able to reach.
Quick links to Flexible Heaters Information
Applications of Flexible Heaters
Flexible heaters are commonly used for air heating in baking ovens, surface heating, cabinet warming, and a number of different other industrial applications.
Flexible Heater Design and Customization
A majority of flexible heaters tend to be made from plastics or metals. Of course, this depends on the requirements of the application and the temperature range the heaters will be exposed to during the process. Other materials that are commonly used to manufacture flexible heaters include rubber molding, rope, certain adhesives, and polyimide films.
Factors to Consider When Purchasing Flexible Heaters
There are several factors you will need to consider to find the right kind of flexible heater that will fit your needs.
These factors include:
- The wattage and voltage of the flexible heater.
- The overall size need for the flexible heater to fit within your limitations.
- How long the heater lead needs to be.
- The temperature range of the application.
- Whether or not the flexible heater needs to be wrapped around a surface.
- The desired time of your process to the current insulation that you are utilizing.
Knowing these types of details about the requirements for your application allows for you to make a more educated decision when it comes to picking a flexible heater manufacturer. You are going to want to work with a manufacturer who will listen to your needs and specifications to provide you with the best possible product for your unique situation.