Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Google+ | Twitter | YouTube LinkedIn | Facebook
Pay-per-Click Management (PPC)
Website Design and Development
Website Design and Development Services
When designing a website, we use the latest technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, and jQuery in order to optimize the user experience ("UX") and streamline code. IQS's primary focus is in the manufacturing industry. For more examples of our work, please click here.
- "You guys have been great, first time I have seen excellent service and promptness." - Vijay Katukota, Technomag Inc.: www.technomag.net
- "You did a great job. The site is clean simple and to the point. Thanks again for all your help and patience." - Todd R Kritzer, Kady International: www.kadyinternational.com
- "The site as a whole is exactly what I was looking for, very clean look. Great job both of you!!" - Steve Martiak, Metal Associates: www.metalassociates.net
- "It looks great." - Kevin Greschuk, KD Fasteners: www.kdfasteners.com
- "IQS worked with us to help provide a finished product with which we were overly satisfied. Overall, we would use them again if we were in need of updating or creating a website." - Todd Uherick, Smart Family of Cooling Products: www.smartcoolingproducts.com
- "We had a seven year old website that needed some updating. IQS was very helpful . We are happy with IQS's quick response in improving the website at a very reasonable price." - John Walsh, Precision Punch and Plastics: www.precisionpunch.com
From simple, yet effective five page sites for manufacturers or suppliers; to creating and maintaining a website that has hundreds of pages, IQS® prides itself on analyzing, researching and delivering top notch, effective and winning websites that completely reflect the focus and needs of our clients.
IQS® uses the latest technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, and jQuery that will not only make your site relevant to the major search engines, but will also optimize the user experience.Our designers will:
- Design a site that is not only visually appealing to the users in your specific trade segment, but will also be technically sound and easy to use and navigate.
- Design working mockups so that you can see and tweak your site before it ever goes live. Not only does this ensure accuracy, but includes you in the design process as well.
- Design a site that uses custom coding and programming to make sure that your site is mobile friendly, then testing the site to make sure it appears and works properly in all of the latest browsers including Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome and more.
- Once live, we can promote your site and make sure that the site is known by the major search engines.