Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Google+ | Twitter | YouTube LinkedIn | Facebook
Pay-per-Click Management (PPC)
Website Design and Development
Search Engine Optimization & Search Engine Marketing
With more than 14 years of internet marketing experience, IQS® can help guide your company through the complexities of Search Engine Optimization. IQS® proven techniques and processes include the utilization of: Google Web Master Tools, Google Analytics, and Raven Tools. This allows IQS® to track, analyze, and improve your sites performance on all major search engines, like Google, Bing, and Yahoo!
For our SEO/SEM services, our staff of experts will provide:
“On-Site” refers to changes made to the code and copy of the client’s website. These optimizations can be implemented by the client’s web developer or by IQS®.
- The client and IQS® will work together to develop a list of targeted keywords relevant to the client’s business. IQS® will make recommendations for the placement of those keywords within the site’s copy and its metadata.
- IQS® will perform an analysis on and recommend adjustments for the client’s website to ensure that each page is as search-engine-optimized as possible. These adjustments can include, among other possibilities:
- Changes to HTML tagging
- Optimization of metadata
- Targeted keyword placement, anchor text optimization and link assignment
- Identification of broken links, HTML problems and other structural errors
- Copy editing/writing
- Google Page Speed Analysis
- Quarterly Disavow Link Tool analysis
- Monthly Google Webmaster Tools analysis
- Monthly Raven Tools report
“Off-Site” refers to measures taken outside of the client’s website.
- IQS® will set up accounts for the client on LinkedIn, Google+ and Twitter. IQS® can provide instruction on the creation and maintenance of these accounts and strategies for the client, which the client would then administer.
- IQS® will evaluate and implement links from relevant sites to Client’s web site (paid links will be an additional charge).
- IQS® will write and post an article on IQS® Newsroom featuring the client and a topic of their choice. This article will include a link to the client’s website. IQS® will also promote the article on major social networks.
- IQS® will post several articles each with a link to the client’s site embedded in content relevant to the client’s products or services. This content can be generated by the client or by IQS® and such postings can be on a regular basis as determined by the client.
- IQS will do postings on client’s newsroom and will share on social media channels.
- IQS® will list your company on several b to b websites that will provide a link to your website.
From coding to analysis to research to design and a host of other services, IQS® will work with you as a partner to guide you through the process to make sure that you get the most of out of your investment in Search Engine Marketing.Make the Internet work for you!