Turner Uni-Drive Company was founded in 1932 by W. Harry Turner, who with two mechanics began a career of rebuilding machine tool equipment in a small shop near the Missouri River in Kansas City, Missouri. In 1935, Mr. Turner developed his first enclosed gearbox. The company moved to its present facilities early in 1940. Since that time, Turner Uni-Drive has concentrated on original equipment applications, and special industrial transmission designs. Today, the company provides industrial gearboxes used throughout the world. We take pride in the dedication, skill and long-term service of our employees many of whom have been with us for many years.