For nearly three-quarters of a century, Cass Screw Machine Products has consistently delivered high-quality machined parts to its customers. Beginning in downtown Minneapolis in the 1940s, Cass has always placed its primary emphasis on customer service, stretching to meet our customers’ needs and growing with them. As a result, we’ve become more than a Midwestern machine shop. We’re a player in the global market, shipping parts to the Czech Republic, China, and Mexico, for example. Now, as always, we “go the extra mile” for you.
With a belief that customer service should always be a top priority, Lester E. Cass started Cass Screw Machine Products in 1945. It was a small, single-machine shop.Despite economic recessions, the company grew and expanded. In 1965, Cass moved the shop from downtown Minneapolis to 4748 France Ave. N. The new building held the machine shop, office, quality and tool rooms, and the shipping department. In 1980, an 8,000 square-foot addition gave the company some breathing room. As the company continued to grow, adjacent buildings were acquired. Today, Cass Screw Machine Products' campus includes five buildings.Cass Screw Machine Products continued to grow, adding more machines and more machine operators to meet the demands of its customers. In addition to screw machining, the company also offers grinding and CNC machining—more services than most of its competitors.