Founded in 1895, Arnold Magnetic Technologies is a leading global manufacturer of high performance permanent magnets, electromagnetics, magnetic assemblies, and precision thin metals. Arnold’s magnets, metals, and systems are used in high-efficiency electric motors and generators, sensors, batteries, and more. A US-based corporation with several ITAR locations complying with DFAR throughout their supply chain, and certified to SAE AS9100D and ISO9001:2015.
Arnold has locations and representatives in the USA, United Kingdom, Switzerland and China.
· Precision Magnetic Assemblies - Arnold’s assemblies include high efficiency rotors, pump couplings, aerospace applications, and more.
· L Type Laminated Magnets - Offering the greatest efficiency with lowest eddy current loss.
· Shaped Field Magnets - (Patent pending) Higher magnetic fields, fewer design constraints, lighter weight, with better accuracy.
· RECOMA® 35E - World’s most power dense samarium cobalt material on the market.
· Global leader in the manufacture and production of Alnico, injection molded, Neodymium Iron Boron magnets, Plastiform®, and flexible, printable magnetic membranes.
· Arnold’s Precision Thin Metals include Titanium and other specialty alloys, rolled as thin as .000085” in sheets, strips and foils that improve the power density of various applications.