The Healthy Heart Center is a
state-of-the-art cardiology diagnostic center
located in Odessa, Texas and serving the Permian
Basin region of West Texas and beyond.
Under the direction of Suresh Gadasalli, M.D., the Center offers
preventive and technologically-advanced cardiac
care, provided by a highly trained and caring
staff of professionals.
The Healthy Heart Center provides
leading-edge care for a wide range of
heart-related problems. If you suffer from chest
pain, have trouble breathing or have been
diagnosed with congestive heart failure, we can
tell you about treatment options. We prescribe
supervised rehabilitation for heart attack
patients, and our preventive cardiology
expertise can potentially help you avoid heart
The Healthy Heart Center has extensive
in-house diagnostic facilities, including
echocardiography, cardiac catheterization and
nuclear medicine capabilities. Please visit our Services pages to learn more about these and
many others that add up to the best technology
available in cardiac care.
The Healthy Heart Center is designed with
patient convenience in mind, with same-day
appointments. We accept and file most insurance.
Se habla español.
We invite you to learn more
about us and our services by browsing this
website. Please contact us if you have any
questions. We are committed to your health!
The Healthy Heart Center
500 E. 4th St., Odessa, Texas 79761
The Healthy Heart
Center of Odessa has been awarded Nuclear
Medicine and Echocardiography laboratory
accreditations from the Intersocietal
Commission for the Accreditation of Nuclear
Medicine and Echocardiography Laboratories.
Accreditation status signifies that the
facility has been reviewed by a nonprofit
independent agency that recognized the
laboratory's commitment to quality testing
for the diagnosis of heart disease.
The International Association of
Cardiologists Recognized Dr. Gadasalli as a
Leading Physician of the World
Top Cardiologist in Odessa, Texas. Included
in the 2012 Edition of The
Leading Physicians of the World.
A Healthy Heart from a Staff of Caring Professionals
As the practice of cardiology has become more complex, The Healthy Heart Center
has focused on the areas that can provide the most care and convenience to our patients. Our daily practice of clinical, patient-centered care has a stated goal of successfully treating you and returning you to primary care as quickly as medically possible.
Our director, Dr. Suresh Gadasalli, is ABIM board-certified in cardiovascular diseases, a fellow of the American College of Cardiology, and a fellow of the Society for Cardiac Angiography and Intervention. We pride ourselves on maintaining a well-trained and highly skilled staff that is ready to answer any questions you may have. And our clerical staff is well-versed in insurance matters. At the Healthy Heart Center, our entire staff is dedicated to one common goal — patient-first, heart-healthy care.
A Comprehensive Ranges of Services
The Healthy Heart Center provides leading-edge care in the following areas:
- Evaluation for causes of chest pain, trouble breathing, heart palpitations, fainting spells and congestive heart failure
- Cardiac consultation
- Preventive cardiology
- Acute care, interventional cardiology & care of patients with heart attacks*
- Echocardiography and electrocardiograms
services are provided in a
- Diagnostic cardiac catheterization lab
- Nuclear medicine (Cardiolite stress test)
- Stress testing
- Holter monitoring, event recording, Pacemaker and defib analysis
- Area outreach clinics in Alpine, Andrews, Fort Stockton, Kermit, Monahans and Pecos, Texas
If you are experiencing an emergency, please dial 9-1-1 immediately.
Your Healthy Heart Center Program: State-of-the-Art Care
Comprehensive Exams Using Digital Equipment
The Healthy Heart Center's comprehensive exams help you benefit from a detailed diagnosis of your heart's health. We offer these and other tests right here in our office, helping you avoid the time and trouble of a hospital visit:
- Cardiolite (Nuclear) Test can help determine significant problems in your heart, such as whether or how much your heart's blood supply is affected. Our nuclear medicine procedures are noninvasive and use dual-head cameras that capture images twice as fast and reduce the length and discomfort.
- Electrocardiography (EKG) is a diagnostic procedure that involves the attachment of electrodes in order to pick up your heart's electrical signals. We receive information that points out the slightest, but potentially dangerous, abnormalities.
- The Cardiac Catheterization Lab at The Healthy Heart Center performs heart catheterization, which is a precise method of calculating the narrowing of an artery. Now conducted on digital equipment manufactured by General Electric, this test used to be performed solely in hospitals.
- Peripheral Checks of your extremities are important for patients with suspected blockages. The checks can determine site and severity of blockage and calculate blood flow in areas such as the legs and arms.
- Carotid Duplex Ultrasound and Echocardiography are two tests that utilize sonar, ultrasound and Doppler effects to generate computer images of your moving heart.
- Angiography actually enables blood vessels to be seen using x-rays.
- Exercise Treadmill Stress Testing evaluates your heart's reaction to sustained physical activity in a safe and controlled environment.
- On-Site Holter Monitor Analysis is a 24-hour, carry-along heart monitoring system capable of pinpointing previously difficult-to-detect heart rhythm problems.
- In-Office Pacemaker Analysis offers convenient testing to ensure your pacemaker is working effectively and efficiently. Since 1994, The Healthy Heart Center and Dr. Gadasalli have been introducing the latest heart treatments to the Odessa area.