Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Google+ | Twitter | YouTube LinkedIn | Facebook
Pay-per-Click Management (PPC)
Website Design and Development
IQS® is a Google Ad Words Certified Partner. Ad Words certification is a globally recognized stamp of approval that highlights knowledge of the latest Ad Words tools and best practice techniques. IQS® has managed their own site categories for over 14 years so we already know your markets and keywords.
IQS® has been working with companies to manage their pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns for many years, especially in regards to the two big players in the industry: Google Adwords and Bing Ads.
Benefits of advertising with Pay-Per-Click:
- You set your maximum daily and monthly budget and cost-per-click (CPC)
- You are only billed when someone clicks your ad
- You are in control of what areas you would like your ad to appear
- You can edit your budget or cost per click anytime
- Measure the impact of your ad by reviewing reports of keyword or phrase performance
- Reach people when they are searching for your type of product or service
- Initial website analysis to quantify pay per click opportunities utilizing keywords provided by customer and managed directly by IQS®.
- Target and drive qualified visitors to your website by purchasing and managing up to 10 Ad Groups via IQS® & client developed keywords and phrases on Google.
- Implement, monitor placement, and performance of keywords and phrases on all major search engines
- Monthly report of activity by keyword, its cost, and average placement
- Adding/deleting keywords and changing bid levels
- Adding negative keywords
- Maximize client’s set PPC budget
- Google Analytics tracking
A Google AdWords campaign allows your company to reach out to new customers and increase sales by focusing on specific keywords or phrases that are specific to your industry. A Yahoo / Bing Network campaign provides PPC advertising in another valuable marketplace.
Contact a member of our staff today to learn more about expanding your company's reach through Pay-Per-Click advertising and how we can work for you.Make the Internet work for you!